UNPACKING. — Radio Receiver BC-548-(*) is packed in a wooden box with Mounting FT-154-J FT 154-Q or FT- 154-AA.
To unpack the receiver preparatory to installation, the following steps should be taken in the order given:
- Pull out the nails in the top of lhe box and remove the cover.
- Remove the large cardboard filler in the top of the box
- Remove the cardboard carton containing Mounting FT 154-J, FT-154-Q or FT-154-A.
- With the wooden packing box placed on the floor. stand at one end. place the palms of thc hands against each side of the cardboard carton containing the -receiver and lift the carton from the packing box.
- Break the seal on thc top of the cardboard carton.
- Remove the filler in the top of the carton.
- Grasp the handles on the front of the receiver and lift the receiver out of the carton.
- Break the seal and open both ends of the carton containing Mounting FT-154-J FT-154-Q, or FT 154-AA